Time Management – Leadership Express
The Time Management course provides learners with the knowledge of how to how to use Lean concepts to manage time and workload effectively to enhance performance in delegating, prioritizing, and increasing efficiency. This course is for you if you are looking for ways to eliminate workplace “waste” and optimize your time – without compromising quality.
Why Take This Course?
- Applicable to your daily work for immediate results
- Fully interactive and engaging – using reality-based scenarios, curated resources, and meaningful content
- Learn at your own pace in a fully online and completely asynchronous environment
- Relevant and practical skill-based learning applicable for anyone who works across the healthcare continuum – including new or emerging leaders, or anyone who wants to make a measurable impact in their organization
- Quick – complete in as little as 2 hours
The Canadian College of Health Information Management has approved this CHA Learning course for 3 CPE credits. Learn more about the continuing professional education program at www.cchim.ca
- There are no application prerequisites for this program
- Approximately 2 hours
- Take up to 3 months to complete, at your own pace
- $100 CAD
- $125 International
- No added material costs or fees
At the end of this course, you will have the foundational knowledge of the Lean methodology and be able to apply the values and principles to your daily work. You will be able to apply effective approaches to delegation, managing meetings and managing your time daily.
Module 1 – Introduction to Lean
- Lean values and principles
- Workflow activities (value add, non-value add, necessary non-value add)
- Common sources of workplace loss (waste)
Module 2 – Lean Tools
- How to identify waste in the workplace
- Continuous improvement (Lean) tools you can use in order to reduce or eliminate waste
- Applicability of Lean tools in improving healthcare processes
Module 3 – Enhance Efficiency
- Running efficient meetings
Time Management – Leadership Express Quick FAQ
- What will I achieve at the completion of this course?
At the end of this course, you will receive a certificate from CHA Learning.
Related Programs and Courses
Engageto Influence Change
Talking About Tough Issues
Foundations of Healthcare Quality
Are you an employer looking to train a group?
Partner with us for your team’s professional development.
Why Choose CHA Learning
With over 70 years of history as a healthcare non-profit, online learning is all we do. Tens of thousands of professionals have graduated from our programs and gone on to positively impact the health system. Our healthcare experts and faculty coaches are industry leaders. Our team provides exceptional support and truly cares about your success. Learn more about us.
CHA Learning Info To Go
Need information about our programs you can take anywhere?
Download our brochure.