Systems Transformation Domain Course
In Partnership with CCHL through LEADS Canada
This dynamic and interactive course explores the Systems Transformation domain of the LEADS in a Caring Environment leadership framework. This domain is fundamentally about understanding a system in order to orchestrate change and cultivate a culture of innovation.
Why Take This Course?
- This course is part of the LEADS Inspired Leadership Program
- Dynamic and engaging online course
- Enrol at any time
- Approximately 8 hours of learning to be completed at your own pace in up to 2 months
- Designed with busy professionals in mind
- Facilitated by certified LEADS Canada faculty
- Developed in partnership with CCHL through LEADS Canada
- Eligible for 2 CCHL maintenance of certification credits (MOCs)
- This course meets the Canadian College of Health Leaders’ Certified Health Executive (CHE) Select Program requirement for the Systems Transformation domain
- There are no application prerequisites for this course
- Approximately 8 hours
- Complete in up to 2 months, at your own pace
- $450 CAD
- $650 for International Students
By the completion of this course you will have an understanding of why it is critical for leaders to pay attention to the dynamics of complex systems (i.e., systems within systems). You will gain confidence in guiding others through the ambiguity and messiness of changing times and in creating environments where people are challenged to think innovatively.
The Systems Transformation Domain includes the following capabilities:
- Demonstrate systems and critical thinking.
- Champion and orchestrate change.
- Orient themselves strategically to the future.
- Encourage and support innovation.
Systems Transformation Domain Course Quick FAQ
- What will I achieve at the completion of this course?
At the end of this course, you will receive a certificate from CHA Learning.
- Can I enrol in other LEADS domain courses at a later time?
Yes, you can take the LEADS domain courses individually at any time and in any order.
Are you an employer looking to train a group?
Partner with us for your team’s professional development.
Why Choose CHA Learning
With over 70 years of history as a healthcare non-profit, online learning is all we do. Tens of thousands of professionals have graduated from our programs and gone on to positively impact the health system. Our healthcare experts and faculty coaches are industry leaders. Our team provides exceptional support and truly cares about your success. Learn more about us.
CHA Learning Info To Go
Need information about our programs you can take anywhere?
Download our brochure.